Security Consultant & Auditor
CGI in Romania
Leading provider of IT and business consulting services worldwide
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world, employs more than 74,000 professionals across 40 countries. Through our industry and technology expertise, we help more than 5,000 clients become digital organizations, supporting their transformation to meet the digital expectations of their customers and citizens.
Within Romania, CGI supports leading organizations across all major sectors, delivering an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and business solutions.
Join our team in Romania!
CGI offers limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Our global, multi-cultural footprint empowers you to learn and grow, while our ownership culture enables you to share in the success you help create. We seek experienced programmers and consultants along with IT graduates for a range of positions, including Java Technical Expert, C# Technical Lead, Infrastructure Architect, Bid Manager, Java Developers, C# Developers, ServiceNow Developers, Salesforce Developers
Help us build the future. Come join our team!
• Having a bachelor or master degree
• Experienced in one or several aspects regarding the IT Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC): technical design, IT architecture, development, testing, infrastructure, …
• Knowledgeable about Security aspects applied to the SDLC; in particular, ISO 2700n series, OWASP.
• In-depth knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
• Experienced in C, C++, C#, Java, ASM, PHP, PERL, .net
• Good knowledge of penetration testing / vulnerability testing / reverse engineering / forensic tools such as Nessus, nmap, Metasploit, Qualys, …
• Good knowledge of cryptographic principles.
• Holding one of several certifications: C(E)PT, CEH, CISSP, …or in the process of getting certified.
• A good communicator in English; good writing skills are an advantage.
• Self-starting and able to take initiative and work autonomous
• Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment and a real team player;
• Able to coach and share knowledge
• Perform consultancy studies and services on quality/technical/security matters regarding IT systems and processes, and corresponding to your expertise.
• Monitor/control IT security and technical aspects throughout the IT lifecycle: business modelling, specifications, technical design, development, testing, acceptance, deployment, documentation, maintenance, operations…
• Perform Security/Quality/Technical reviews of documentation
• Penetration testing
• Perform on-site IT process assessments and audits
• Participation in technical workshops and pre-reviews
• Support and actively contribute to improving security and technical aspects in the IT lifecycle.
• Apply your technical knowledge in a quality control, verification, coordination and consulting role.
• Coaching on information systems security and IT processes
• Provide written recommendations for improvement and reports regarding IT security and technical matters