Vulnerabilities alerts & Flow Qualification Officer
CGI in Romania
Leading provider of IT and business consulting services worldwide
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world, employs more than 74,000 professionals across 40 countries. Through our industry and technology expertise, we help more than 5,000 clients become digital organizations, supporting their transformation to meet the digital expectations of their customers and citizens.
Within Romania, CGI supports leading organizations across all major sectors, delivering an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and business solutions.
Join our team in Romania!
CGI offers limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Our global, multi-cultural footprint empowers you to learn and grow, while our ownership culture enables you to share in the success you help create. We seek experienced programmers and consultants along with IT graduates for a range of positions, including Java Technical Expert, C# Technical Lead, Infrastructure Architect, Bid Manager, Java Developers, C# Developers, ServiceNow Developers, Salesforce Developers
Help us build the future. Come join our team!
Performs the qualification and design of flow requests
Ensures the correct handling of the flow requests process
Checks and approval of flow creation request
• Ability to analyse a flow opening request
• Ablility to design the flows in accordance to the request
• Ablility to compare the request against the client's policies (IP plan, security policies…)
• Monitor according to client scope the vulnerability alerts received from Cert-IST (French authority sharing alerts related to potential vulnerabilities or cyber attack)
• English in order to understand vulnerabilities alerts and write resolution
• Perform the qualification of the vulnerabilities alerts raised by the system
• Identifies the impact of these vulnerabilities (number of devices impacted, areas…)
• Proposes a treatment plan to solve this vulnerability (fix, configuration, etc…), avg 10 demands per day
• Understand the network path to be used by new applications
• Qualify and design flow request in accordance to client policies
• Manage the entire flow request cycle: qualification, design, check and approve
In the context of the development in Romania, several activities will be performed by a pluridisciplinary team and be provided to CGI Bucharest.
The existing security team within client IS/IT is located in France and provide security related services within projects, to address specific requests or on-going security related tasks. The present profile consists of 2 types of activities related to:
• Vulnerabilities alerts qualification, impact assement and resolution (aprox 0.5 FTE)
• Manage the flow to open for new applications to be deployed in the client's infrastructure (aprox 0.5 FTE)
• Activities will be performed Mon-Fri during normal working hours
• Work will be performed remotely on data centers in France, using client dedicated laptops, from client Romania premises