Recruitment Consultant with Italian
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
We’ll be eager to meet you if you are:
- Analytical and commited to accuracy and efficiency and with a minimum of 3 months work experience in volume recruitment & ramp-ups;
- You’ve previously worked in an recruitment services company or in a BPO / SSC environment;
- You are fluent in Italian (both speaking and writing);
- You have been exposed to an English-speaking environment and are willing to further develop your language proficiency;
- You have a passion for technology and you’re comfortable with adapting to new apps or systems;
- You enjoy working independently and you are highly proactive;
- Focused on results, you act in a consultative manner and enjoy a deep understanding of your clients’ needs, in order to provide them with an exceptional level of service.
What we offer:
- A highly collaborative work environment and a performance-oriented organizational culture;
- A high level of transparency in internal communication;
- A diverse and inclusive team, where addiction to good coffee, geekiness and a sense of humor are appreciated;
- Flexi-time, as per your preferred working hours, and an office close to Victoriei subway station – your work-life balance is important to us;
- Bookster, for the avid reader in you;
- Meal-tickets, above market-average salary level and bonuses (mundane, we know, but we all need to live, don’t we?).
What you should expect after applying:
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks – trust us, we screen all applicants;
- You’ll meet us at our office for a tour and a structured competency-based interview with 2 of our colleagues – this usually takes about one hour;
- You’ll take an online reasoning test;
- You’ll get feedback within 2 days tops and, if everything goes well, we’ll extend a job offer and we’ll cross our fingers for you to join our team ASAP.