Special Process Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Special Process Engineer - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
- Prepare new concept for production lines and define layout;
- Finding new suppliers, implement new concept with the team;
- Ensuring all special processes are running within specified quality targets (dispensing, selective soldering, gluing, milling);
- Support for new product and/or process introduction;
- Support production for continuous improvement of processes;
- Technical support for all customers audits;
- Escalate all processes related problems according to escalation procedure.
- University Degree in Technical field;
- 2 year experience in manufacturing engineering;
- Experience in manufacturing processes;
- Good automation knowledge;
- Experience in Automotive is a plus;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Ability to work independently;
- Team player.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Stability; International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.