DevOps Engineer Intern (24.06 - 30.09)
A growing team of technical determined people who believe in delivering valuable web & mobile apps. We grow products that range from desktop, mobile, native to big data solutions, with an accent on enterprise and customer-facing platforms. We’re passionate about understanding data in every form, thus a very significant amount of our craft is machine learning based.Requirements
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team. Passion is the difference between having a job and having a career. Choose your path!
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. Whatever the (technical) problem, utilize your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Apart from the support of your dedicated mentor, independent research will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards infrastructure will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- Knowledge of Linux system administration (CentOS/Fedora/Debian);
- Shell scripting (bash, sed, awk, grep etc) knowledge;
- Experience in automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud is a plus;
- Experience developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet;
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes is a plus;
- Web servers configuration know-how (Apache/Nginx) is a plus;
- Experience with version control software (preferably Git) is a plus;
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus;
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
What you’re going to do:
- Ensure provisioning and system administration for the projects environments (CentOS, Apache, Nginx, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Web Dev stack, Docker);
- Support for the development process: automated testing, continuous integration (Jenkins);
- Analyse and resolve technical problems in a highly available infrastructure;
- Ensure system availability and security (production and staging environments), analyze and fix disturbances in operations;
- Make automatic installations, as well as warning and monitoring of different services;
- Manage user and authorisation administration;
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings;
- Work with talented and determined engineers and architects to shape the future of web and mobile solutions;
- Discover continuous learning opportunities in your everyday activity.