Client support - limba italiana
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
- Italian with a good level of English;
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge, multi-tasking abilities;
- High school diploma, three to six months of relevant experience preferred;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Dependable with strong attention to details;
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly;
- Patience in all customer contact situations by maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner.
- Clarify customer requirements, probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer;
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer;
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance;
- Offer additional products and/or services;
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff.
- Development of your Italian and English languages skills and career opportunities in a multinational company;
- Flexible, adaptable working hours and the assurance of an international company;
- An attractive salary package and benefit;
- Relocation support bonus for candidates living outside Timisoara;
- The opportunity to be part of a likable team and a pleasant working atmosphere.