Technical Support Engineer – AR Vuforia Engine
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Objective, concise and customer facing; communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Mobile app development experience in Unity (2D or 3D)
• Experience with Forum/Community formats
This is not your average Technical Support job!
• You will work primarily in the community to answer customer questions and report suspected issues to the Core Engineering team.
• You will tackle multiple issues in parallel and solve complex technical issues.
• You will coordinate with various engineering teams to diagnose, test and resolve customer issues.
• You will troubleshoot issues across the SW stack, from drivers to applications.
• You will have to meet deadlines with no impact upon quality of deliverables.
You will be part of a global team within PTC which is ushering in the era of augmented reality. Together we will provide world-class technical support to all customers.
You will work with customers who are building new experiences that change the way we learn, play, shop and work. You will assist companies in their digital transformation.