This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BullGuard active
View all jobs HR Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
BullGuard is a pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) and connected device security for consumers. It released the world’s first IoT vulnerability checker and following the acquisition of Dojo Labs is leading the consumer cyber-security industry in providing the highest level of protection to consumers across all of their internet-connected devices and smart homes.Requirements
- Human Resources studies or background;
- Knowledge on labor legislation;
- Putting effort into achieving objectives;
- Easy, clear and coherent expression;
- Fluent in English;
- Team player;
- Attention to details and ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Saga/ Revisal exposure will be a plus.
- Being in charge of drafting the individual work contracts, as well as archiving them.
- Preparing and keeping a good evidence of the individual employment contracts and their addendum.
- Managing all the documents related to the individual work contracts.
- Preparing all documents for contracts termination.
- Issuing certificates and any other documents required by the employees;
- Planning and monitoring the vacation days for each department and verifying the presence with the submitted holiday requests, medical certificates and others during the month;
- Organizing and maintaining employee files.
- Developing and reporting different documents solicited by the management regarding employee structure;
- Ensuring the preparation and daily submission of the General Register of the employees;
- Planning and supervising the yearly employee medical checkup;
- Research, planning and organizing the supply process;
- Registering all invoices and managing the in / out invoice registry for company invoices;
- Receiving, verifying and archiving the medical certificates.
- Ad hoc activities when needed.