PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• Ability to multi-task, understand the fundamentals of contracting including offer, acceptance, consideration and intent to create a legal relationship,
• Identifies risks in subcontracts terms and conditions and facilitate the mitigation of those risks through communication with program managers, business
• Utilizes strong analytical, problem solving skills and ability to think strategically with financial and business acumen skills operations, and subcontracts managers.
• Familiar with the Microsoft suite including word and excel. A plus is experience in Oracle Procurement Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of company and supplier management
• Apply and interpret established procurement policies, procedures, and processes and ensure compliance with basic policies and procedures.
• Evaluate quotes and negotiate most favourable terms, prices.
• Administer purchase orders from award to completion, including modifications, expediting, follow-up and close-out.
• Maintain all supporting documentation for orders and subcontracts to ensure completeness of procurement files.
Manage vendor compliance with terms and conditions and customer satisfaction, approve invoices for payment, and prepare file for close-out and ensure (together with Operations) proper accruals are build in accounting.
• You are going to be part of a resourceful and motivated team always pushing themselves to accomplish their customers satisfaction.
• You will manage our Subcontractors in terms of Budget control, Invoicing, Forecast and Planning. Building a close relationship with them and support the Resource Planners in finding the right resources.
• You are the glue between the Resource Planners and Operations to ensure assignments and properly tracked, contracts are in place and costs are forecasted appropriately.