Front Office Executive
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.nSince 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on. More information is available at http://www.bitdefender.com/Cerinte
- Proven administrative or assistant experience (1 years);
- Front desk or reception experience (min. 200 employees) - desirable;
- Proactive and supportive attitude, showing initiative;
- Attention to details and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Language skills: English (any other language would be a plus).
The Front desk and protocol activity:
- Interact with direct visitors that arrive at Bitdefender Headquarter;
- Executing protocol tasks: receive / accompany guests, ensuring the halls with food (water, coffee, sweets, fruits, etc.), check halls in between sessions;
- Assist with meeting coordination and event set-up.
Operational reception activity:
- Sort and distribute incoming mails and deliveries, decide the urgency of their distribution;
- Assist with outgoing mailings and shipments;
- Through friendly phone, email & face-to-face interaction, you will connect and develop supportive relationships with employees, visitors and suppliers, as well as manage the information passing through the Reception. You are our warm and welcoming first point of contact.