CGI in Romania
Leading provider of IT and business consulting services worldwide
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world, employs more than 74,000 professionals across 40 countries. Through our industry and technology expertise, we help more than 5,000 clients become digital organizations, supporting their transformation to meet the digital expectations of their customers and citizens.
Within Romania, CGI supports leading organizations across all major sectors, delivering an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and business solutions.
Join our team in Romania!
CGI offers limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Our global, multi-cultural footprint empowers you to learn and grow, while our ownership culture enables you to share in the success you help create. We seek experienced programmers and consultants along with IT graduates for a range of positions, including Java Technical Expert, C# Technical Lead, Infrastructure Architect, Bid Manager, Java Developers, C# Developers, ServiceNow Developers, Salesforce Developers
Help us build the future. Come join our team!
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience as a Tech Analyst/Functional Analyst/QA/Tester/Operations specialist on any middleware platform (e.g. Oracle Fusion Middleware i.e. Weblogic, TIBCO, IIS, JBoss, Websphere) > Oracle Weblogic experience is a major plus as this is also the middleware used by the project. A platform agnost will also do as long as the person has considerable relevant experience.
- Knowledge on SOA, PaaS, API architecture, REST/SOAP, installation procedures, release and change management, ITIL v3
- Is aware of latest trends on the market in the middleware domain
- Must be assertive – the person will be in high pressure meetings with UE officials and representatives from other contractors. He/she should be able to challenge others’ positions if required and drive meetings.
- Eye for detail - must be able to pick apart document deliverables from other contractors and raise good quality comments and/or challenge whenever necessary
- Any infrastructure experience is an asset
- Very good English oral and written skills
- Self organizer and autonomous