Senior Java Developer Iasi
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Technology Reply active
View all jobs Senior Java Developer Iasi active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Technology Reply Romania is searching for IT professionals for national and international projects. We can offer you an international exciting environment, challenging projects and best of breed technologies.Requirements
• Bachelor degree in computer science or similar;
• Experience with Java object-oriented programming as well as highly-scalable infrastructures;
• Good knowledge on Java SE and Java EE software solution;
• Capability to develop highly scalable distributed systems;
• Practical expertise in performance tuning (both application and system side) and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis;
• Framework: Spring, Hibernate;
• Service Oriented Architecture: Service integration with Webservices, REST/SOAP, security integration with JPA2;
• Application server: JBOSS/Tomcat;
• Good Knowledge of ant and maven, huston/jenkins and sonar;
• English fluent written and verbal is a must.
Nice to have:
• AngularJS, ReactJS, ReactNative;
• Practical experience as a Linux/Solaris OS user and knowledge of bash shell scripting
• Experience with Oracle database platforms and SQL query optimization
• Basic knowledge and comprehension of the main financial risk markets and dynamics
• Basic knowledge of mathematical finance and derivative pricing models
• Basic knowledge on info provider tools (Bloomberg, Reuters) and FO systems (Murex, Sophis)
• Basic knowledge of mathematical simulation techniques with focus in financial applications
The Java Developer is responsible for design, and develop business requirement based on Functional Design provided by the Bank. He is also involved in the maintenance, troubleshooting of existing applications and for provide support in order to solve Production issues.
Scope of work and accountability
• Design, implement, test and maintain complex High Performance Computing projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, analyzing and process large sets of data;
• Design and implement high-performance scalable applications in Java;
• Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions;
• Develop enterprise level applications to manage data as a service;
• Implement and use continuous integration solutions;
• Follow, support and improve software release cycle designed for Users Acceptance Test and also Production Release.
More information will be given during the interview.