IT Developer- BRD Asigurari de Viata
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BRD - Groupe Société Générale active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Developer- BRD Asigurari de Viata active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Developer's role is to plan, design, develop and launch efficient systems and solutions in support of core organizational functions. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues, opportunities or problems in order to maximize the benefit of IT and Business investments.
- Design, develop and modify software applications/systems according to specifications
- Support and troubleshoot software systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing follow-up on all issues and solutions
- Write detailed technical specifications for subsystems. Identify integration points
- Complete comprehensive unit testing on all developed/enhanced software
Required Work Experience:
- 3+ years related work experience in IT development, programming, and/or coding or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- Bachelor's degree required IT related field or equivalent work experience
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Applicants should have proven experience to create and work with web services technologies (SOAP), and Java and good knowledge related to databases programing for PostgreSql, Oracle / PL Sql or Microsoft Sql Service / TSql
- Aplicants should have working experience with ETL tools, prefered Talend;
- Nice to have experience in other programming languages: .Net, VBA
- Experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Proficiency programming in more than one object oriented programming language
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy