Facility Security Administrator
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
•Work from Home
•Flexible Work Schedule
•Agile Way of Working
What you bring to the team:
• Min. 1 year of previous experience in facility management or related fields
• Result and quality oriented, efficient and pro-active worker
• Experience in handling complex tasks and activities
• Excellent negotiation, communication and collaboration skills
• Very good organizer with analytical thinking, being able to take quick decisions and assume responsibilities
• Very good in both English speaking and writing
• Microsoft Office tools and programs expert
The Facility Security Administrator takes ownership of the safety and security of ING Tech's employees and assets, making sure that all the administrative systems are functioning according to our security standards.
• Ensuring the proper functioning of the security service, maintaining the relationship with the security service provider and pro-actively proposing improvements if necessary
• Managing the technical and electronic security systems (video monitoring, access control, intrusion detection)
• Managing / seting access control rights, reinforcement / disarm, visualizations / video recordings in accordance with approved procedures
• Providing inventory and registration of all IP security equipment in the IT database, according to the procedures in force
• Keeping in touch with the IT department and ensuring that all necessary control measures are implemented for the IT security equipment
• Providing support for security incidents and emergencies that may jeopardize the integrity of ING Tech's employees and assets
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 550 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.