Facility Office Administrator
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
•Work from Home
•Flexible Work Schedule
•Agile Way of Working
What you bring to the team:
• Min. 3 years previous experience in facility management or related fields
• Result and quality oriented, efficient and pro-active worker
• Experience in handling complex tasks and activities
• Excellent negotiation, communication and collaboration skills
• Very good organizer with analytical thinking, being able to take quick decisions and assume responsibilities
• Very good in both English speaking and writing
The Facility Office Administrator takes ownership of the relationship with ING Tech’s vendors making sure that the employees work in excellent work conditions, with all the supplies they may need.
• Managing the relationship with all existing suppliers
• Monitoring payments and checking invoices
• Initiating requisitions and receipts for the Facility Management department and tracking the state of approval and payment of invoices in accordance with the contractual terms of payment
• Centralizing, validating and monitoring the delivery of paper, stationery, toners, visitor cards, newspapers, magazines, etc
• Coordinating the cleaning and protocol services and purchasing materials (providing training and support for cleaning staff and protocol staff)
• Developing a strong vendor base and building adequate back-ups for core deliverables
• Reducing wastage and increasing efficiency within the department
• Working towards cost savings on actual budget
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 550 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.