Finance Business Systems Analyst
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or Information systems
· 2-4 years of minimum Oracle Business Systems experience
· Experience performing financial and operational audits
· Experience with Oracle financial systems
· Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· A healthy comfort level with challenging the status quo
· Working knowledge of basic internal controls and auditing techniques
· Ability to collaborate and use influencing skills throughout the organization to carry out job responsibilities
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to concurrently conduct multiple tasks
· Assist with implementing and testing various finance system initiatives.
· Maintain system documentation and ensure that the systems adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
· Analyze current internal business processes and work closely with the Finance/Accounting team to help re-engineer functions and improve efficiency.
· Assist in ad-hoc compliance / revenue projects / Finance system initiatives.
· Assist management in implementing controls and procedures
· Work closely with international finance teams during monthly and quarterly closes and on special projects.
PTC Finance Business Systems team supports the entire Finance organization Worldwide. Each BSA’s learns a broad range of processes and systems while also become a Subject Matter Expert in a selected few.
This is an exciting new key position/opportunity necessitated by the increased focus on business systems. The successful candidate will be a key member of the PTC Finance team that assesses the design and implementation of the Finance Business systems initiatives and internal control environment.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding the business objectives and processes, translating this information in the development of application reports, rules and applications, identifying and resolving system issues, and creating test plans on an on-going basis during the implementation of new applications.
The candidate will also be responsible for developing detailed business user requirements, system documentation, workflow procedures, systems testing and data modeling.