IT Literacy Mentor
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Cerinte
- IT Literacy understanding;
- Training/Teaching Expertise - previous experience in teaching or delivering IT trainings;
- Advanced English skills;
- Moderation skills - the ability to guide the discussions;
- Explanation skills - present the subjects matter in a simplified form and make it acquirable;
- Presentation skills;
- Asertive and resilient person;
- Should prefere a hands on environment;
- Passion for innovation in terms of delivering content and learning strategies.
- Developing the curricula & key learning objectives for the IT Literacy Track;
- Gathering all the necessary materials & information to ensure most relevant content for the program;
- Helping create the sequence of content & timeline to be presented to the mentees to best assimilate the knowledge (focused progress sessions);
- Delivering the content using Remote Digital Education Model (RDEM), making use of all the necessary platforms;
- Providing guidance and constant feedback to the participants, making sure they stay engaged in their learning process;
- Working with the other teams to determine best practices in terms of learning and adapt them to best fit the training needs.
The RDEM model is a learning methodology created by our client, where all learning takes place
in a virtual environment and is highly conducive to progress, as it employs a medium that is appealing to
and sought-out by current generations, all while relying on community support, influence and discipline to
RDEM implies alternating short periods of theoretical learning with numerous burst practice
sessions, where participants can directly apply their accrued knowledge. This model borrows from tech
companies’ continuous integration strategies – it places a lot of emphasis on an on-going evaluation of
the participant, both 1-to-1 with the mentor, and 1-to-many, within the community.
This process takes place online, remotely, using web applications capable of video conferencing,
update communication, instant communication, etc. (all the necessary tools are already in place).