Managed Services Process Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Managed Services Process Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
We are now looking for a MS Processes Consultant role. In this role, you will secure delivery performance in alignment with the business case and managed service targets through end to end MS Processes engagement. You will be responsible to secure the development and implementation of Processes framework acorss MS contracts. You will also be responsible to ensure quality and Compliance of the Processes being deployed and executed for the services delivered from our MS delivery unit's either global or local in accordance to the expected levels agreed in the Working Level Agreements (WLA) .To develop and secure the effective understanding and implementation of Processes within Ericsson's MS deliveries based on global process frameworks(ITIL) and as per the the customer requirements.
Main accountabilities - you will:
• Manage business development for MS Processes (Pre-sales, aftersales, business development, MS Processes & MSTOP Process framework across MS Business, BU’s, RFP responses etc.)
• Manage business Development for MS Processes & Compliance Management – Develop portfolio to meet internal Ericsson demands.
• Deliver consulting services projects, managing risks and time and cost within consultancy assignments
• Work with Head of MS Processes Quality and Compliance Management and different MA’s and BU’s to manage complex assignments of Processes Development, Deployment, and its LCM.
• Handle sponsoring, designing and change managing of the process and its metrics
• Define the process strategy
• Ensure that appropriate process documentation is available and current
• Define appropriate policies and standards to be employed throughout the process
• Periodically review the process strategy to ensure that it is still appropriate and change as required
• Take business discussion with Different Business units within MS in order to develop process deployment solutions to fit for the purpose of the MS delivery.
• Conduct on-site workshops and Assessment (during process deployment planning phase) including educating, analyzing, and documenting the applicability, presenting benefits and estimating cost for execution phase.
• Conduct Audits and Assessment as Lead Auditor, as per the assignment from Audit and Assessment Program Manager.
• Support MS Process Expert in solutions preparation and Process Development phase.
• Be in charge with portfolio Management for Process Consultancy Services, Audit and Assessment work packages.
• Support MA activities (KS activities with Operational staffs of different MS contracts, Process related Governance and meetings with MSIP and CU’s etc.)
• Support, provide guidance and mentorship to Process Specialists.
• Drive knowledge sharing within MS Processes group, SDU’s and different stakeholders in the organization.
• Provide training of process contents, consultancy solutions, Process deployment methodology, audit work etc. outside own organization upon request.
• Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable process development
• Adherence to Time Reporting (Leaves, Training, Productive Hours) in Tool as per the Organization policy.
Technical/Soft Skills - you have:
• BachelorDiploma of Engineering.
• Industry experience: at least 8 years
• Trained/certified Process framework (ITIL, eTOM, BPMN) and ISO Standards (ISO9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301).
• Knowledge of MS blueprint, MS strategy, Adherence to MSTOP Process framework
• Experience and hand on in Managed Security services and Customer Experience Management processes frameworks.
• Experience in running Quality Projects with Six Sigma Certification would be given preference.
• Experience in change management/problem management/incident management
• Leadership competence
• Presentation skills
• Excellent, Spoken, written and Communication skills
• Ability to work in multi-culture and global teams
• Ability to manage complex stake holder demands
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Work from home and flexible work schedule
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc