Transport Planner with Polish, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Transport Planner with Polish, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Import - Export active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
• English and Polish at a good conversational level
• University studies or experience in Logistic, Transport or Commerce
• Experience in logistic & supply chain, international trade or transport
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment.
If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Transport Planner, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
How will you be doing this?
• Manage the expedition of the client’s request and supply chain of Europe market and meet the expectations in order to ensure the cost/delay engagements.
• Plan the orders by meeting the deadlines regarding the delivery of orders.
• Manage the potential complaints received from the factories and propose alternative solutions.
• Encourage the factories and the carriers to avoid the delays
• Cancel the orders in case of missing merchandise
• Implement the right solutions when encountering potential issues
• Prepare the customs documentation on time
• Follow the correct billing procedure
• Respect the terms established by the factories
• Meet the deadlines, respect the procedures and documentation
• Plan the orders by respecting the laws and the particularities of each country
• Collaborate with the Key Users in order to identify, treat the potential issues and propose the right solutions
• Collaborate with the Logistics specialists in order to find the best way to treat the urgent orders
• Update the daily documentation
• Provide a time schedule that covers the needs of the service
What we offer:
• Flexible work program and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Partial deduction of holiday tickets and public transport costs;
• Medical subscription;
• Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
• Employee discounts, allowances and financial aids.