Support Engineer with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Support Engineer with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
We are looking for a Support Engineer with technical key aspect for windows, SAP and host printing, as well as maintaining our managed and classic print service and infrastructure in Germany.
The aim is to offer a good support and provide a good print service in a high quality and to continuously increase the quality standard as well as to minimize the number of raised tickets and the time to fix.
The core tasks and responsibility include the following:
- 3rd level support and engineering
- Print server infrastructure support
- Print Queue and Driver management
- Printer and printer driver testing and release process
- Incident, Change and problem Management
- Printer Inventory management
- Maintain the certificate infrastructure for MFD
- Responsible for continuous service improvement
- Escalation instance for service and ticket complaints
- Cooperation with architects and the service management
- Contact person for all external providers as well as customers in case of technical questions
- Maintenance of the solutions database
- 3 or more years of experience as engineer, 3rd level or second level support in workplace / printing environment
- Fluent German and fluent English including the ability to explain complex issues in both languages.
- Completed university studies or equivalent
- Official ITIL certification
- High flexibility, team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently and quickly
- Affinity for IT, especially in the printing environment and technology as well as fundamental business management knowledge
- Skill in powershell, cmd scripting as well as in certificates, databases and the different operation systems of Microsoft.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.