Business Systems Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Business Systems Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• People manager with experience developing Business Analysts
• Ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships across a wide range of cross functional roles, from technical contributors to senior management.
• Strong Leadership and high level of initiative.
• Works well in a worldwide team environment.
• Ability to identify, measure and report on relevant KPIs
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years minimum of professional experience as a systems business leader
This role is a management position focused on driving a team of Business System Analysts responsible for various systems across the whole Field Operation Organization.
The manager requires a strong focus on staffing, people development and being the escalation point of contact for business if needed.
To ensure the success of the Team, the manager will partner with Application Owners and Business Relationship Managers who will work with BAs as part of a Matrix Organization Field Business System is. The manager will ensure that appropriate capacity and skills are provided to the business and will be the escalation point of contact for Romania.
The Field Business Systems team, within the Field Operation Organization, is responsible for providing expertise and advice on technology and delivering solution development, configuration, maintenance and support for the various applications around CRM, Web and BI analytics/reporting.