2nd Level Operations Ericsson Cloud Billing
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for a Second Level BSS Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and proactive and reactive maintenance activities on Ericsson’s Enterprise Cloud Billing solution. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Main accountabilities – you will:
• Monitor ticketing tools for new cases raised by customers
• Check to ensure all services are running, daily adapters have processed correctly and the UI is accessible
• Perform mid-month test billruns which can be requested by the customers to verify that any updates performed have expected results, before running in production
• Perform monthly billrun and verify that processing has been completed successfully
• Customer requests for changes to data sent to system, reports or clarification of how/why billed or failed
• Receive alerts via email for certain system issues and they need to be addressed in a timely manner
• Engage with technical support teams to help resolve infrastructure related issues
• Document procedures and help transfer knowledge to 1st line teams
• Assist development teams with deployment of new software versions or bug fixes
• Demonstrable analytical and technical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with SQL Server and Oracle within a Windows server environment on enterprise level applications
• Excellent understanding of database table structures
• Command of English language – verbal and written communication
• Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Notice problems from a systemic perspective
• Recognizes when action needs to be taken and does so without direction
• Working knowledge of designing, writing, and debugging SQL statements is preferred
• 2 years working knowledge of other billing platforms
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.