This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs CCDP ENGINEER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
We are looking for an Engineer with good background in linux and various CI / CD technologies. Cloud and automation are a key part of this position.
Main accountabilities – you will:
• Provisioning of adequate capacity and security for the modules supported – supporting internal developers and business operations;
• Deploy applications to UAT and production environments using the DevToolset;
• Work with Application Developers and Operations Support to put in place comprehensive support capability ;
• Quality focussed on all project and tasks;
• Linux skills:
o Operating System knowledge (Debian flavors represent a plus)
o Package build and install
o Basic Network troubleshooting
o Adept with DevOps tools including – JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible etc
o Provision of all stage of systems pre-production and production environments
o Creation of Training and Support Documentation
o Provide support for any technical project related queries
o Knowledge about AWS products and services represent a plus
o Ansible skills represent a plus
o Version control use and branching
o Container knowledge, esp Docker and Kubernetes
o Understanding the principles of Continuous Integration and Delivery
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.