Client Resolution Team Member
Remember the last time you danced in a supermarket or while shopping for clothes? We are the ones playing that music for you.
Mood Media is the Global Leader in elevating Customer Experiences – combining Sight, Sound, Scent, Social Media and Mobile Solutions to create greater emotional connections between brands and consumers. Our clients include companies of all sizes and market sectors, from the world´s biggest brands to thousands of small businesses. Our solutions reach more than 150 million people every day at 500,00+ client locations in 106 countries.
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Large ERP system knowledge (Oracle preferred)
• Previous Accounts Receivable experience preferred
• Previous Customer Service experience preferred
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Contact the customer or internal business owner via phone and email to research and obtain supporting documentation for the dispute
• Determine the root cause and reason for the dispute and work with the customer or internal business owner to resolve the issue that is preventing payment, and obtain promise to pay.
• Upon resolution of the dispute, contact client via phone and email to obtain status of payment.
• Accurately code the unpaid reason and root cause of the dispute
• Demonstrate ownership of dispute resolution process by performing the tasks and actions within the established time frames
• Follow-up and communicate with customers and internal business partners to achieve key metrics
• Escalate issues timely to appropriate contacts
• Obtain authorization for billing adjustments and write-offs
• Clear disputes in ERP by approving/denying dispute transaction
• Collaborate with Billing Manager, Credit control, customer, and Business Owner to investigate and analyze solutions to eliminate future disputes
• Support inbound queue calls
• Work in collaboration with credit control agent to obtain payment, and reduce the over 90 aging through data mining techniques and direct contact with the client.
• Other duties as assigned