Senior Java Developer
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Proficient in decomposing problem statement into multiple methods/functions. Should be able to focus on building reusable code
• Write code in modular way
• Ability to distinguish between Structured Programming and OOP
• Ability to quickly understand an existing application code and propose improvement ideas for the application
Relevant experience with BackEnd programming:
• Very good knowledge in designing/coding Microservices / Webservices with Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate
• Very good knowledge of REST APIs, JSON
• Nice to have: Container Deployment experience (e.g. OpenShift)
• Nice to have: Teamcity skills
• Nice to have: Jira, Confluence
• Propose the technical design and develop microservices to meet the functionalities required by the business
• Build mockup tools, stubs and injectors for testing the application modules in isolation
• Write the appropriate software documentation
• Coaching / Guiding less experienced developers
• Design and write the unit tests for an existing application (containing both functional and performance tests) and include them in the continuous integration cycle
• Create integration environment, testing and deployment strategies for the development Team
• Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures
• Experience with best industry standards – applying coding guidelines
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties