RPO Senior Recruiter - Italian Speaker
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
The Senior Recruiter will be a key member in delivering of the RPO to the client, working in house on the client site and will be responsible for the full end-to-end recruitment activities for permanent positions from intake discussion and advertising, shortlisting candidates to negotiating and extending offers to candidates.
You will be owning the relationship with hiring managers and candidates throughout the process and to ensure candidates being sourced mainly through direct sourcing to deliver the best candidates at all levels across all disciplines for the on-site program. You will also, when needed, be collaborating with Researchers and be responsible to lead the search activities to ensure quality delivery. You will also be ensuring that KPI’s and SLA’s are met and to continually deliver a service of excellence towards the hiring managers.
Main accountabilities – you will:
• Manage the full life-cycle recruiting processes, activities to include but not limited to: application and interview form completion, negotiation for offers of employment, new hire packs and ensures the information meets established employment requirements.
• Independently conduct briefing sessions with hiring manager; act as point of contact and subject matter expert for business function supported.
• Work with our internal tools to track candidates throughout the recruitment stages.
• Use various sourcing channels, job boards, colleges, career events, internet sites to find viable candidates.
• Qualify vacancy with the Hiring Manager, agreeing shortlist criteria, screening criteria and interview process.
• Devise individual recruitment strategy campaigns agreeing key milestones and timelines
• Establish the appropriate recruitment method to source the best candidates ensuring the relevant client recruitment targets are met
• Prepare Job Advert copy & actual posting of roles to careers site/external job boards
• Recommend specifics of employment offers to hiring managers and influence hiring manager in the identification of qualified applicants, seek feedback and make hiring recommendation.
• Provide timely updates to hiring manager with information regarding industry trends, marketplace, while seeking solutions in partnership with hiring managers.
• Identify and recommend areas for improvement within Talent Acquisition.
• Leverage available tools and resources to increase diversity and employ strategies to increase diversity applicant pool.
• Participates in special projects or events and performs other duties as assigned.
• Skilled in communicating effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off-line database searches.
• Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge.
• Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency/corporate environment).
• Demonstrable Client Management skills.
• Delivery of large volume of requirements and prioritize work accordingly.
• Business standard English and French OR Italian are mandatory;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.