Team Assistant/Receptionist/Secretara/Office assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Alef Distribution active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Assistant/Receptionist/Secretara/Office assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
ALEF Distribution RO S.A. is part of the ALEF NULA, a regional distributor for Eastern Europe. Founded in 1994, ALEF generated revenue of approximately $ 180 million, relying on over 300 employees, experts in the areas covered. ALEF Distribution RO promotes and distributes IT components, accessories and systems for both the consumer market and business solutions. Our focus is towards customer and the delivery of complete services and solutions that meet its requirements.Cerinte
• Romanian fluent, English advanced
• Experience in a Receptionist or Office Administrator position
• Very strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of MS OFFICE tools
• Communication skills
• Driving license advantage
• Ensures the welcoming of visitors (clients, business partners) in the reception area or in the meeting rooms
• Check the daily cleaning of the work area and repair any cleaning problem, check and fix building maintenance issues
• Providing assistance for administrative issues and provides the necessary protocol for the sessions and business meetings;
• Perform miscellaneous administrative activities such as booking meeting rooms, keeping necessary records, organizing and distributing mail, receiving and sending courier packages
• Receiving, keeping records and sorts the correspondence received in the entry-exit register (number, date, company name, other information deemed necessary);
• Accepting and redirects phone calls / messages to targeted people, following the agreed protocol;
• Archives and scans minutes.
• Acquires the necessary products for protocol activities and training / events at the company's headquarters;
• According to the travel procedure, managing the business trips, namely: asking for price offers in order to purchase transport tickets, accommodation, insurance, car rental. The offers will be reviewed and accepted by the Operations Manager.
• Acquires consumables for all departments (paper, booklets, water, glasses, cleaning products, etc.)
• Monthly receives rent and utility invoice, checks and reports to Operations and Finance Director.
• Catering preparation (food & drinks) – for not only trainings, but also events for other vendors (trainings & workshops);
• Marketing materials preparation – as above
Administration of test center - VUE -
• Receiving appointments for enrollment at test sessions;
• Receiving candidates and taking steps and records according to VUE procedures
• Ensuring order in the test room
• Providing assistance to candidates during the examination
• Supervision of the examination sessions in strict accordance with the protocol provided by VUE.
• Preparation of components for training or seminar (printing of datasheets, training calendar, block, pencil, loading of specific datasheets according to the assignment, feedback)
• Preparing classrooms (name tags, refreshments, rollup, etc.)
• Preparation and printing list of attendance
• Print feedbacks
• Ordering and ensuring lunch and other refreshments
• Preparation of certificates
• Overwrite the certification training assignments to the Cisco tool
• Management of contacts in dtb - according to current information from attendance lists, questionnaires from seminars, conferences
• Business support (telemarketing - calling interest after mailing, updating data in dtb according to established facts)