Internship - Salesforce Assistant
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Strong attention to details
• Understanding of CRM process
• English skills
• Understanding of the IT services and outsourcing industry
• Degree in Informatics, Statistics or Marketing filed
• Comprehensive administration of the tool
• Provide day-to-day support to salesforce administrator
• Assist in the submission and tracking of new opportunities, contacts or leads on salesforce
• Provide support in creating materials for sales
• Research the companies and companies contacts using company tool
• Constantly monitor data quality
• Assist with any tasks for Stefanini EMEA
• Marketing, Marketing Director, Sales and Sales assistant
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a final talk with the hiring manager.