Customer Service Representative with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Representative with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
What you need to know:
• You know English & French very well (spoken & written)
• If you previously worked in customer care or retail, that’s even better but it’s not a must
• You enjoy helping others and are a team player
What you’ll do:
• You will handle customer requests via phone, e-mail and chat related to the online purchase process.
• You will handle confidential information securely according to internal rules
• Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00 (Mon-Fri, excluding legal holidays)
Why you’ll love working with us:
• Competitive pay and monthly performance bonus
• Extra bonuses for constant good results
• We take care of your well-being by offering attractive benefits and perks such as private medical subscription, WorldClass, Bookster, fresh fruits every Tuesday
• Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc
What happens after “Welcome aboard!”:
• We want to make sure that you start your new career with all the necessary skills and information so you will spend up to 6 weeks in training. Which is paid, by the way!
• We understand that every new job has a learning curve, so the entire team is ready to help you with continuous feedback and guidance
What happens after people stop calling you “Hey, Junior!”:
• After 9 months, you can become a Senior. All you have to do is reach your goals and you will be eligible for a salary increase and we will get you involved in extra activities
• After 12 months, there is even more in store for you! We will help you create your career plan and even provide training programs to help you further grow
Do you want to know more? Come and meet us!