Service Desk Specialist with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Desk Specialist with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Speaks German at an advanced level (C1) and English at medium level (minimum B2)
• Team working skills
• Understanding the offered solutions and correctly managing IT troubleshooting and troubleshooting systems;
• Capability of constantly following the technical documentation update and including the production, testing and deployment phase.
• Communication Skills / Socially skilled
• Attention, vigilance, Conscientiousness and high accuracy in work
• Ability to identify customer problems;
• Customer and Service oriented person;
• Flexible attitude and can-do attitude in front of difficult / unpredictable situations;
• Ability to prioritize tasks, analyze, report, and solve problems;
• Taking decision in a timely manner
• Takes internal customer calls,
• Solves problems and incidents by phone, email and / or ticketing system according to the agreed procedures in order to ensure the direct solution to the client and to coordinate the solutions for problems with other groups (dispatching);
• Access requests resolution – creation/modifying/deleting accounts and rights by applying access rules, depending on the positions occupied by the applicants;
• Manages all escalations/ complaints received on team’s shared mailbox;
• Collects user and account information (department, organizational chart, accesses, profiles, roles, etc.) for internal reporting for the German Demand team/ external for partner companies and agencies.
• Assesses the business impact (define ticket severity) and driving incident resolution process (ticket ownership)
• Gathers all the necessary data for internal reporting;
• Ensures service level agreements’ fulfilment;
• Improves first time fix and first level resolution rates by sharing the information with Level 1 agents