InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Good manual testing experience
• Testing experience in Java, Web & backend environment
• Hands- on the technologies for test automation: Oracle DB, Java, Selenium WebDriver
• Hands-on experience in using test and defects management tools – Jira, HP ALM or similar
• Strong Knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language) and of PL/SQL – testing level
• Excellent command of English language and French (at least A2 level)
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Passionate about technologies and interested in testing & testing tools
• Able to quickly understand new concepts
• Awareness of the software development life cycle
• Awareness of testing tools and methods
• Planning, time management skills
Nice to have
• The ISTQB certificate
• Knowledge of Automated Performance Testing and Automated Functional API Testing
• Experience in building and maintaining automation frameworks (Java + Selenium)
• Knowledge of RESTful Web Services using JSON/XML
• Prepare and execute test plans, test cases and test scenarios
• Responsible to produce detailed test plans, test cases and test scenarios for functional testing
• Responsible for delivery of all agreed testing documentation and execution of tests
• Identify and raise defects in the specific tools
• Attend technical skills training
• Develop and enhance Manual Testing expertise
• Apply effective communication skills with team interaction
• Gain an understanding of the business context and technical environment
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount.