Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• 4+ years of industry experience;
• Experience in .Net or C# development is essential;
• Web application development using ASP.NET WebAPI, MVC, WebForms;
• Good command of SQL databases (preferably Oracle);
Nice to have:
• Experience designing and implementing REST APIs;
• Experience in programming / writing of unit test, TDD using xUnit, RhinoMocks or other frameworks;
• Dependency Injection containers knowledge (Windsor Castle or others);
• Experience with NoSQL databases (CouchBase, Redis and/or MongoDB);
• Experience in solving performance issues (profiling, query optimization, caching);
• Knowledge about Dependency Injection containers and techniques, Unit testing and mocking frameworks (xUnit, RhinoMocks).
• Design and implement software solutions for our web applications;
• Perform code reviews;
• Write unit tests (both for back-end and front-end);
• Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development, Integration Testing;
• Consider performance tuning, improvements and focus on quality standards.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.