InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Infrastructure Specialist AIX/UNIX/Windows
• General Windows and Linux administration skills.
• Server Installation and configuration
• Proficient in the following: Install/configure WebSphere/IHS on various OS Install/config of DB2 on various OS’s Troubleshoot OS and Middleware Steady State Support of OS/WAS/IHS/DB2/MQ/IIB environments.
• Analyze and troubleshoot technical problems.
• Virtualization on VMware (ESXi, vCenter)
• Windows Active Directory
• Application server knowledge (apache tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, WebSphere application server)
• Web server knowledge (apache, IHS, IIS, nginx)
• At least one DB Administration (IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle, Postgres)
• Scripting (bash, ksh, Windows Batch Scripting, PowerShell)
• Basic networking (switching, routing, firewall – windows, iptables, firewall, etc.)
• The System Administrator is the Primary/Backup Admin of several servers.
• Respond to the tickets according to their severity.
• Maintain Servers Data Base record set updated.
• Be able to shutdown/restart servers.
• Troubleshoot OS system & performance issues.
• Troubleshoot Middleware issues
• Conduct OS and Middleware upgrades and migrations
• Implement security recommendations, resolve health checks.
Nice to have skills:
• AIX, HMC
• Storage (Enterprise / SoHo)
• Storage Virtualization
• Application Configuration with WebSphere, Lotus Domino, IBM MQ, IBM Integration Bus, LDAP, TDS/SDS etc.
• Virtualization on Hyper-V, pSeries, and zSeries.
• Docker, Kubernetes
• IBM Appliances (i.e. Cast-iron, DataPower, Netezza etc)
• IBM Cloud or other cloud provider (i.e. SoftLayer, Azure, AWS etc.)
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount