2nd Level Operations Graduates Program
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
- Self-driven, motivated, pro-active and technology oriented;
- Team player, willing to network with other engineers;
- Good foundation of computer science;
- Good knowledge of either of the following Telecommunications, Internet Protocols, Networking.
Are you a student in the last year who’s looking out for more and want to grasp some telecom knowledge and latest trends in Operations and Service Level Agreements (SLA)?
As part of your internship program you will have practical experience in an organizational setting with technologies such as 2G/3G/4G, internet protocols, internet network architectures and routing products.
Activities cover different areas including Performance Management and Change Management in a dynamic. You will be involved in 2nd level Assurance activities such as root cause analysis, major incident reports, network faults, trouble ticket resolution and automation. You will have the excellent opportunity to see how theoretical aspects are put in practice.
In the same time, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and enlarge your knowledge, to practice communication and team collaboration. You will see and learn how big companies apply business strategies and different methodologies in an industrial setup, how great it is to meet new people and develop your networking skills.
Make a valuable addition to your resume, come join us now!
What we offer:
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues;
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas;
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance.