Actuarial Analyst (Data Analytics)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Actuarial Analyst (Data Analytics) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Economic/Finance/Accounting or Actuarial Sciences
• Previous data analysis and/or SAS Guide/SQL work experience
• MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
• Advanced level in Excel (incl. VBA)
• Fluent in English; French is a plus
• Very good attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Client orientation
• Team player
• Ability to work in international environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
In this role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center working part of the Data Analytics team within Life&Health Actuarial department at Allianz France.
The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market with young, motivated and passionate professional that turn the unpredictable into predictable.
The Actuarial Support Center offers support to various insurance companies from the Allianz world who act as customers, therefore proving financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
• Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
• Providing thorough analyses of complex data
• Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Services team, being involved in activities such as:
• Data analytics for Reserving department of Allianz France
• Developing, validating and maintaining data quality solutions for Allianz France feeder systems, in close collaboration with the relevant business units and other stakeholders, in SAS and/or in a machine learning tool
• Providing the IT teams with business specifications in order to create and maintain the Oracle database needed for reserving
• Maintenance and documentation of the data quality solutions
• Successfully presenting optimizations ideas to relevant stakeholders within Allianz France in order to develop stable solutions for the feeder systems
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
• WorldClass Gym Discounts
• Weekly Fruit Day
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
• German Language Courses for any level
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal and Gift Tickets