Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
We are looking for a motivated and reliable Accountant with at least 2 years of financial/accounting experience to join us on our HQ in Bucharest.
• Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Economics with focus on accounting
• Minimum 2 years financial/accounting experience
• Knowledge of the Romanian Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards (part or completed ACCA is a plus)
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
• Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian
• Self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team work spirit
• Attention to details, good planning and organizing skills, result oriented person
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks.
• Analytical and interpretation skills; clear communication style
• Good planning and organizing skills, decisiveness
• Information seeker and sharer, naturally curious and eager to solve problems.
• Process internal accounting documents, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable, booking-keeping;
• Process invoices and resolve customer related situations as per accounts receivable procedures
• Process design and documentation, update processes and procedures
• Prepare periodic reports for audit purposes, budget reviews or internal requests
• Under supervision of the manager, contributes to the set up and documentation of management reporting & controlling related procedures, process flows and internal controls
• Participate and contributes to Finance change projects
• Monthly local management/state reporting.
• Involvement in the preparation and analysis for the monthly local MIS and Internal Committees deliverable: Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, risk costs, KPI monitoring, etc
• Financial planning (Budgeting/Forecasting)