Voice Core Engineering and Delivery Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Voice Core Engineering and Delivery Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation iNow it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation iNow it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Integrate and test Voice Core information systems (HW and SW systems of CS and IMS domains as defined by 3GPP: MSS/MGW, STP, DRA, HSS, HLR, SBC, CSCF, TAS, referred as VC information systems) and software functions for the relevant external customer’s networks according to the guidelines and high level designs defined by GNE&D vertical groups and Hungarian and Romanian customer requirements.
Perform local integration tests for new software and VC information systems, harmonizing the end to end integration with the previous software releases and with the existing information systems, within the customer network.
Actively involved in defining low-level specifications, and project management activities, for the introduction of new software functions, network information systems and services into the client’s network, aimed at improving customer experience and overall software, system and service quality.
Define the Customized Information Package (MML commands for reprograming the VC information systems) to be sent to Client’s Operations for Change management purposes.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Create client specific software & hardware design specifications for Voice Core information systems
- Define software/hardware requirements for Voice Core information systems
- Testing & acceptance of new software for Voice Core information systems
- Deployment & integration of new hardware & software for expanding the Voice Core information systems according to customer needs
- Coordinate complex projects in the area of Voice Core Information Systems
- Provides on the job technical training (how to do certain technical activities) to new engineers to gather Voice Core specific competences
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge of CS and IMS domain information systems (as mentioned in purpose)
- Good understanding of the SW lifecycle: design, development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of 3GPP CS and IMS domain technologies and protocols
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
The Future is Exciting.