Junior Web Designer
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
• Comprehensive knowledge of web design and development principles.
• Good knowledge of content management systems (Joomla, WordPress or similar solutions) in order to create navigation and site structure, template development and web fonts.
• Working knowledge of responsive design concepts.
• Ability to clearly communicate with staff at various levels around the division.
• Ability to work within short deadlines.
• Ability to assess time-to-completion for projects.
• Determining the website technical requirements.
• Updating the website and website plugins.
• Adding, updating and editing pages, posts, and custom post types HTML, CSS, and JS updates Solving code problems.
• Cropping and re-saving images for the web in Canva or similar editing tools.
• Auditing website page speed.
• Updating Google Search Console & Google Analytics.
• Work with divisions and department staff to help maintain website graphics and content.
• Design graphics to complement web content and pages.
• Work with development teams or managers in order to keep the website up-to-date and to prioritize needs, among other tasks.