Senior .Net Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wirtek active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior .Net Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Wirtek is a Denmark-based software development center with business operations in Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest, having strong competencies in software solutions development and telecom product testing requiring a high level of technical expertise in knowledge-intensive fields. Home of the Wirtek Vikings.Cerinte
Wirtek is looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior .NET Developer.
They will work on different applications for our Scandinavian clients, with a wide range of technologies, including but not limited to Docker containers, Azure, WebAPI, React and so on.
What you’ll need to bring to be successful:
• Proficiency in C# .NET (3+ years of experience with .NET technologies)
• Ability to pursue the life cycle of a project including requirements specification, software analysis and design, development and maintenance;
• An analytical approach to problem solving for both new and existing projects;
• Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff at all levels;
• Good English knowledge, both spoken and written;
• An agile mindset will help you fit easily into our own way of doing things.
We are looking for a future colleague who:
• Is motivated and passionate about coding;
• Takes pride in his/her work;
• Can code independently but works collaboratively;
• Is “smart and gets stuff done”;
• Knows that “No” is also an option and is comfortable to challenge business decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
• Act as a consultant for Wirtek customers;
• Design technical solutions for the customers’ business needs;
• Develop software on different layers of the application from database and data access to business logic and presentation;
• Participate in design sessions and work with customers during product development;
• Together with peers, continuously drive efforts to increase overall team efficiency and product quality via automation and other technology improvements;
• Use agile practices and XP techniques such as TDD, continuous integration and peer programming;
• Continuously improve Wirtek’s capabilities and processes.
What we’ll hook you up with:
• The opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting with new technologies
• Competitive salary
• A flexible schedule
• Very good benefits package
• Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth