Social Media Specialis - Italian Speaker (Contractor Role)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Educated to degree level
• Fluent in English C1 (ESOL) and B2/C1 (ESOL) in Italian; any other language skills are a plus
• Strong capabilities in social post creation and optimization
• Project management and organizational skills
• Knowledge, understanding and passion for social media platforms and mechanism
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
• Team player, with the confidence to present new ideas back to the EMEA Social Marketing Team
• Ability to work to multiple deadlines and across a variety of business units
• Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly
• Public relations, Marketing, Community Management experience, a plus
• Implement the social media demand generation strategy, coordinating with key EMEA Field Marketing stakeholders to ensure its effectiveness and encourage adoption across EMEA marketing and at country/cluster level
• Co-ordination and liaison with EMEA Marketing Manager to understand pan-EMEA and country/cluster demand generation activities and priorities.
• Management of editorial board calls at country/cluster level to understand the requirements for social media campaigns
• Creation of social media posts and publishing them across defined social media platforms (paid and organic) and response management
• Social listening for 3rd party content per product and language
• Ensure seamless tracking for each post in each channel based on existing tools
• Monitor pre-defined KPIs and effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Prepare, arrange and manage regular reviews with key stakeholders
• Participation in key creative brainstorms to ensure content is engaging, fresh and successful
• Liaise with all Social Media colleagues to create synergies across all social media hubs, countries/clusters to ensure cross-promotion
• Keep abreast of industry trends and developments to provide insightful contribution to Oracle’s evolving social media strategies
• Participation in regular EMEA social media update calls
*the role offers a 6-month contract with view to extension
The role will be central to implement and measure the Oracle EMEA Field Marketing Social Media Strategy and Tactics