Junior Digital Marketer - Turkish (Contractor Role)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Junior Digital Marketer - Turkish (Contractor Role) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• Fluent in English and Turkish is a must
• Previous experience with Marketing Automation technologies and platforms (preferably Eloqua) in a similar Digital Marketing position is highly preferred.
• Good attention to detail
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Very well-organised and structured, ability to prioritize and multitask
• Customer and results oriented
• Flexibility to operate in a matrix structure with a good level of business engagement experience
• Very good computer skills (MS Office, especially Word)
• Implement multi-facetted aspects of Digital Campaigns (online and social) using marketing automation platforms. This includes:
o Develop deep understanding of user experience
o Build and proofread marketing templates in the language(s) you are responsible for
o Support of webcasts, email lists, blogs, etc and related asset tracking techniques
o Review and approve assets for launch against deadlines
o Check completeness, accuracy and integrity of the work product you are responsible for
o Communicate availability of assets to all stakeholders
• Ensure on-time availability of all assets for multiple big concurrent campaigns in collaboration with PMO, Digital Demand Generation teams and agencies,
• Identify areas of opportunity to improve speed/quality of execution or potential risks to the business.
• Anticipate issues and keeps own scope-of-responsibility on track at all times
• Assist in the monitoring of the overall campaign execution and performance
*the role offers a 1-year contract, with view to extension
The Digital Marketer supports the EMEA Oracle Digital Demand Generation team in achieving its business goals. Position operates across various EMEA countries.
• Uses a variety of marketing automations systems to deliver multilingual Digital Marketing Campaigns.
• Liaises with other EMEA Mktg Operations Team Members, Digital Demand Generation team members, Corporate Marketing functions and External Agencies
• Reports to the manager of Digital Campaign Services