Digital Learning Architect
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Cerinte
• L&D Expertise - understanding of L&D methods and processes;
• Prior experience of trainings in tech environments;
• Previous working experience with distributed teams;
• Very good understanding of psychology of learning;
• Tech-savvy person, with an interest for digital transformation projects and up to date with the latest initiatives;
• Preference for working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
• Detail-oriented person;
• Strong passion for the mechanics of competence development.
• Developing the framework for the Remote Digital Education Model, alongside the team of mentors;
• Ensuring (direct owner of) the educational path for all explorers (mentees);
• Creating the sequence of content to be presented by the mentors as well as the setup for the mentees to best assimilate the knowledge (focused progress sessions);
• Managing the implementation of the most effective and innovative mentorship tactics and overseeing their implementation;
• Working with mentors and the internal team to determine best practices in terms of learning and adapting them to the target group inside the community;
• Using your creativity to take technical content and create fluent and innovative learning materials;
• Keeping an eye out and constantly analyzing behavior, in order to adapt all learning initiatives;
• Supporting the mentors in creating high engagement inside their mentorship programs;
• Ensuring the creation and following of metrics to validate success rate in terms of developed skills;
• Working with the Engagement team to sync initiatives and ensure high participation and engagement in the mentorship programs;
• Being a driver of innovation and have ownership of the entire implementation of the RDEM methodology.
The RDEM model is a learning methodology created by our client, where all learning takes place in a virtual environment and is highly conducive to progress, as it employs a medium that is appealing to and sought-out by current generations, all while relying on community support, influence and discipline to drive development.
RDEM implies alternating short periods of theoretical learning with numerous burst practice sessions, where participants can directly apply their accrued knowledge. This model borrows from tech
companies’ continuous integration strategies – it places a lot of emphasis on an on-going evaluation of the participant, both 1-to-1 with the mentor, and 1-to-many, within the community.
This process takes place online, remotely, using web applications capable of video conferencing,
update communication, instant communication, etc. (all the necessary tools are already in place).