Business Analyst -Excel Skills - Contractor
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Advanced Excel user – extremely competent in all aspects of Excel;
• Excellent time management and organizational skills;
• Highly analytical and critical thinking;
• Able to work across global teams;
• Problem solving skills, ability to develop contingencies as required;
• Committed to delivering excellent service;
• Desire to join a dynamic, multinational team;
• Ambitious, self-driven and proactive.
• Fluency in English;
• Knowledge or experience with data mining and statistical methods;
• Project management experience;
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting, or other relevant field;
• Knowledge of the Oracle organization;
• Understanding of Oracle products and services;
• Experience in an international organisation;
• Experience in working with Business Intelligence Applications.
Responsible for providing support to the EMEA Business Operations organisation in managing key programs and providing specific reporting such as revenue, pipeline and sales productivity analysis. The role requires proactive attitude, the capacity to communicate and influence people, significant attention to detail and the ability to deliver accurate and timely reporting for senior management.
• Monitor the EMEA wide business performance and work with senior analysts and advisors to identify areas of opportunity or potential risks to the business;
• Thoroughly present and justify relevant findings to Business Operations Leaders;
• Build, maintain and enhance the current reporting suite and KPIs - recurring or ad hoc reports focused on specific attributes, such as: pipeline, sales performance, revenue split, forecast;
• Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting as requested by stakeholders and agreed with Business Operations Leaders;
• Work with other departments and corporate functions (territories, finance, audit and compliance) to accumulate intelligence and ensure sales tools and reports reflect accurate information;
• Drive reporting automation and migration to cloud intelligence platforms and assist in developing new business & sales processes.
• Create and maintain role specific documentation;
• Historical data management and record keeping.