Senior Analyst - HR Services
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you enjoy solving complex problems working along with multiple teams? Do you bask in coordinating efforts to improve business processes and systems?
If the answer is yes and you have a strong project management track record, this job is the next best thing for you!
· Has minimum 3 years’ experience in a multicultural environment
· You can communicate effectively - directly and succinctly - across cubicles, organizational boundaries and cultures.
· Has strong knowledge of English language, both verbal and in writing;
· Has the ability to work across cultures and regions;
· Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail;
· Possesses good organizational skills, attention to details and strong analytical skills;
· Has strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing;
· Is a team player: volunteers for new experiences, learning opportunities and helps others.
· Has excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Has strong Office knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Is self-motivated, result-oriented and customer-oriented;
· Has the ability to network inside the company;
· Gets excited about systems, processes and constantly seeks improvement opportunities.
· Has at least 1-year experience of participating in projects as project coordinator or project management assistant.
· Acted as a Subject Matter Expert in one of the previous roles
Provide support to country HR, line managers and employees with regards to HR data and systems
· Deliver trainings to country HR regarding Oracle’s global HR tools, processes and procedures
· Act as the first level support for Oracle HR applications
· Adapt, modify and update standard Oracle templates;
· Maintains and updates the data contained in the HR database
· Take part or coordinate definition of methodologies, practices and procedures
· Produce and manage project related documentation, roadmaps, status dashboards, communications to stakeholders
· Analyze data on given processes to produce trends to identify and plan improvement areas
· Produce and deliver regular or ad-hoc reports for Country HR, Recruiters, the M&A team regionally or global wide;
· Run regular audits over HR data.
· Participate in UATs and implementation of new systems or tools and/or enhancements of existing systems;
· Get involved in global new processes and initiatives.