Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Requirements
• GIT, Hadoop, Spark, SQL
• Scala or Python, CI/CD pipelines
• Cloud technologies (role management, scalable clusters)
• Data exploration and visualization tools (notebooks, BI tools).
• Work closely with data analysts in order to build and validate the data model
• Develop the processing flows using a generic Spark ETL tool written in Scala
• Publish the lineage and metadata on the data catalog
• Document the technical steps taken
• Push for new approaches in order to increase the efficiency of the team
• Raise the knowledge level of the team by sharing key details about big data technologies and tools.
Remuneration: according to your professional experience. We offer a package including net and variable salary and medical insurance.
Vauban is an international group composed of +450 consultants, continuously growing, with 10 years of experience in supporting international groups on projects of technical and functional expertise, as well as on the management of IT processes.