Linux System Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Linux System Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Familiar with the architecture of web-based applications
- Previous experience in application maintenance is highly valued, together with your Unix and Windows OS knowledge
- Solid knowledge and experience with WebSphere related technologies (WebSphere Portal, WebSphere application server, Process Server / ESB, Portal, Application Server, MQ)
- OS (LINUX AND WINDOWS)
- Production and post-production processes
- Participate in IT projects to provide expertise for new software/ new releases testing
- Perform thorough analysis, test, prepare and deliver all work operational procedures throughout projects’ development and implementation (back-up/ restore, monitoring, downtime)
- Perform impact analysis within change management process, with a focus on potential risks and consequences upon IT infrastructure and systems
- Permanently monitor, administer and configure IT services and parameters within area of expertise
- Analyze logs and act to correct the occurred errors
- Timely solve incidents occurring in production environment and respond to 2nd level escalated service calls