If you are passionate about software testing, a fast learner with a proactive attitude and a good set of values, then we are waiting for you to join our team.
- Selenium software, testing experience;
- Higher education, with emphasis on IT/economics education;
- Good verbal and written communication in English;
- Understanding of SQL language and database servers is advised;
- Experience with bug reporting procedures and tools;
- Solid understanding of a software development lifecycle;
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to recognize errors;
- Ability to write relevant test cases that cover feature functionality;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with automation testing or adjacent programming languages is a plus.
You will be part of a BG-RO team working on developing a custom ERP software for our multinational company.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Design, test and manage independent test cases for each newly developed functionality according to the business requirements;
- Constantly applying methodical learning capabilities to be able to follow complex system functionalities;
- Document defects and track resolutions;
- Author and execute automation test scripts;
- Being a valuable member of the team by suggesting improvements to future developments.
Perks and benefits:
- Office team building activities and parties;
- Motivational salary and performance bonuses;
- Relaxing working environment;
- Working in a company at the edge of expansion.