This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mantu active
View all jobs Recruiter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision. We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 6,500 talented people of 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and 55 countries. We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
We are looking for a new colleague to join the recruitment division in Bucharest!
What we are looking for:
- Excellent command of English and Romanian
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Previous experience in recruitment/sales, but not mandatory
- Great communication skills, dynamic and eager to grow and develop yourself
As part of the Business Staff recruitment division, your main functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Collection and analysis of the managers’ needs
- Writing and publishing of different job offers and follow ups
- Sourcing, headhunting and development of a network of specialized candidates
Identification and qualification of potential candidates
- Administration and management of the entire recruitment process
- Pre-selection interviews via phone calls
- Interview planning with hiring managers