Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
We are looking for a new colleague to join the recruitment division in Bucharest!
What we are looking for:
- Excellent command of English and Romanian
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Previous experience in recruitment/sales, but not mandatory
- Great communication skills, dynamic and eager to grow and develop yourself
As part of the Business Staff recruitment division, your main functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Collection and analysis of the managers’ needs
- Writing and publishing of different job offers and follow ups
- Sourcing, headhunting and development of a network of specialized candidates
Identification and qualification of potential candidates
- Administration and management of the entire recruitment process
- Pre-selection interviews via phone calls
- Interview planning with hiring managers