For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Knowledge of SQL Server, .NET Framework, ASP.NET
• Eager to learn and continuously improve your technical skills;
• Good communication skills, able to have a close professional relation with colleagues, but also with the business;
• Interest in understanding the big picture and experience in full development cycle;
• Good knowledge of English.
• Develop and maintain software programs according to a set of coding standards;
• Participate in technical analysis design;
• Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase;
• Be part of a CI/CD environment;
• Work with: SQL, WCF, Web Forms, REST services, .Net 4.7
• Keep the technical documentation up-to-date with new/ changed technical design details during implementation;
• Create and update the Release Form with all details needed to promote the software to the production environment;
• Transfer the software from the development environment to the integrated test environment(s) based on the Release Form;
• Perform unit testing and register tests results after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly;
• Provide technical support for new and existing applications, acting as 3rd line support; develop fixes and procedures for 2nd line support (1day/sprint).
Some of the many benefits you will have:
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties