This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF TECH active
View all jobs .Net Programmer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Knowledge of SQL Server, .NET Framework
• Nice to have: ASP.NET
• Eager to learn and continuously improve your technical skills;
• Good communication skills, able to have a close professional relation with colleagues, but also with the business;
• Interest in understanding the big picture and experience in full development cycle;
• Good knowledge of English.
• Develop and maintain software programs according to a set of coding standards;
• Participate in technical analysis design;
• Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase;
• Be part of a CI/CD environment;
• Work with: SQL, WCF, Web Forms, REST services, .Net 4.7
• Keep the technical documentation up-to-date with new/ changed technical design details during implementation;
• Create and update the Release Form with all details needed to promote the software to the production environment;
• Transfer the software from the development environment to the integrated test environment(s) based on the Release Form;
• Perform unit testing and register tests results after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly;
• Provide technical support for new and existing applications, acting as 3rd line support; develop fixes and procedures for 2nd line support (1day/sprint).
Some of the many benefits you will have:
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties